THE GLAMOROUS LIFE? FIND OUT ON MY TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    DON'T HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS....BUT FABULOSITY BY KLS SMELLS REALLY, REALLY GOOD

    a shot of the fragrance. i am very into the diamond shaped bottle too. slightly tacky, but works wonderfully. 

    new york - so are you giving me the side eye? please don't. i got a hold of kimora lee simmons' fabulosity fragrance last night after her fabulosity clothing line fashion show. my first reaction was to just give it away because as amazing as kimora is, i think she's more of a showman than designer or perfumer (which is probably even better.) so imagine my delight and surprise when i opened the bottle, took a whiff, and fell in love. it has a very sharp sweetness which seems geared towards the teen crowd, but works perfectly well for a young adult like me. 

    No comments: